About the auction
The Jewellery & Watches auction has an international character, covering all kinds of styles and time periods. We focus on signed, vintage and antique jewellery, but also (pocket) watches. A jewel or watch as a wearable form of art, which also represents an intrinsic value, is an attractive purchase for many.
A selection of what we offer:
- Well-made vintage jewellery pieces, such as cocktail jewellery
- Jewellery from the Art Nouveau, Edwardian and Art Deco period
- Signed jewellery pieces from national and international designers
- Watches of the internationally famous brands
- Collectable and interesting pocket watches
- Rare and valuable coloured gemstones and diamonds
Drs. Stephanie Deijen, FGA and HRD certified, is our expert for the Jewellery & Watches auction. Stephanie has more than 15 years of (inter)national experience in the field of jewellery and gemstones.
The Jewelery & Watches auction takes place four times a year via a salesroom auction. You can find the objects up for auction in the online catalogue. Please note: new items are added daily, until a few days before the start of the auction.
We look forward to seeing you during the viewing days prior to the auction in the salon equipped for this purpose. Of course, you have also come to the right place if you want to have jewellery estimated at its value for a possible sale. An overview of the Jewellery & Watches auction and the associated viewing days can be found in the auction calendar.