About the auction
Modern design is in the DNA of vibrant Rotterdam. Our Design auctions with 20th- and 21st-century decorative art fit in well with the Rotterdam character of a post-war reconstruction city. The auction range varies from Art Nouveau and Art Deco objects to Post-war Modern Design.
A selection of what we offer:
- Glassware produced in the Netherlands and abroad, from Leerdam to Gallé glas
- Earthenware and porcelain of national and international origin, from Rozenburg to Sèvres
- Designer furniture, from Gerrit Rietveld to Poul Kjaerholm
- Lighting from 1900 to now
- 20th century sculptures by national and international sculptors
- Jugendstil to contemporary silver and metalworks
- Designer textiles, including tapestries and damask
The Design auction takes place three times a year via a salesroom auction, at the same time as the Art & Antiques auction. You can find the objects up for auction in the online catalogue. Please note: new items are added daily, until a few days before the start of the auction.
We look forward to seeing you during the viewing days prior to the auction, but also when you want to sell goods. An overview of the Design auction and the associated viewing days can be found in the auction calendar.