ART & ANTIQUES AUCTION
With over 200 years’ experience in the auctioning of art and antiques we can say that Vendu Rotterdam has earned its stripes in the world of auctioneers. Our auction house, which was founded in 1812 during the Napoleonic era, has developed into an international hub for professionals and private individuals who share a love for art and antiques.
Vendu Rotterdam organises an international Art & Antiques auction twice a year in which we offer a broad range of objects. A selection from our offer:
- Fine arts, from Old Master paintings to contemporary sculpture
- European interior, from furniture and clocks to glass and porcelain
- Jewellery and watches, from classic to modern
- Silverworks, including miniatures and tableware
- Asian arts and crafts, specifically from China and Japan
- Ethnographic arts and crafts, from South-America to Oceania
- Indonesian arts and crafts
- Collector’s items, from books to archaeological finds
- Classic cars, from Porsche to Saab
It might occur that an object or a collection is less suitable for our Art & Antiques auction. We will then recommend to sell these items in one of our General sales.
Vendu Rotterdam gladly invites you to our Art & Antiques auctions. We welcome you at one of our viewing days or if you wish to sell items from your collection. You can find an overview of our biannual Art & Antiques sales and the accompanying viewing days in our calendar.
You can find the current offer in the online catalogue on our website. You can also compose a personal catalogue by selecting your favourite lot numbers, which you can subsequently download or print.